eCopy ShareScan® utilizes users’ existing, compatible infrastructure and captures information from compatible device platforms, including many multifunction devices (MFD) and mobile devices. Offering users a central way to help them manage paper-based and electronic documents, data from corresponding documents is then processed and routed.
eCopy ShareScan® currently offers a number of connectors4 to compatible line of business (LOB) applications, document management systems (DMS) and collaboration platforms, helping users to route information quickly and efficiently into electronic workflows.2 In fact, users can quickly setup buttons to on-ramp documents to compatible destinations, from the MFD front panel so that with the push of a button.
eCopy ShareScan® also offers a variety of other features that can be enabled including document preview on the MFD, type-ahead lookups, and rapPIDTM “remember me” feature for scanning multiple documents with the same settings – all which help to provide users an intuitive end-user experience.
- Capture from a wide range of compatible multifunction devices (MFD)1
- Enhance, extract, batch convert, recognize or export as Microsoft® Word® or Excel® file4,5
- Upload, save or send files that work with compatible backend systems4,5
- Recognize words contained in scanned documents using OmniPage® OCR
- Create personalized workflow buttons for scanning to specific folders in real-time
- Help mobile users to capture and send information downstream with the optional Kofax Mobile Connect application2,3