- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control aCess to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, username/password, or card aCess.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full aCounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Dual Custom Processor2 (Shared)|
|OPERATION PANEL||5″ TFT LCD WVGA Color Touch Panel|
|MEMORY||1.0 GB RAM|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network (Standard): 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), NFC,1 Wi-Fi Direct Connection
Others (Standard): USB 2.0 (Host) x2, USB 2.0 (Device) x1
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: 550-sheet PAPER FEEDER PF-C1 (up to 3)
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Maximum: 150 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassette: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, Custom size
(3″ x 5″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″), Envelope (C5/DL/ COM-10/Monarch)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)
Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Cover (60 to 199 g/m2)
|COPY SPEED/PRINT SPEED||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 14 Seconds or Less2
From Sleep Mode: 4 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||19-7/16” x 18-5/16” x 17-3/16” (494 mm x 465 mm x 452 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||27-7/8” x 43-1/2” (708 mm x 1105 mm)|
|WEIGHT3||Approx. 41.9 lb. (19 kg)|
|FIRST-PRINT-OUT TIME (LTR)||Approx. 5.7 Seconds|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 × 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II LT, PCL®5e/6, Adobe® PS® 3 (Standard on 1643iF/1643P, optional on 1643i) Optional: Barcode Printing Kit|
|DIRECT PRINT||Supported File Types:
TIFF, JPEG, PDF and XPS (only LPR) Available from USB memory, LPR
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows 10/8.1/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server (2019/2016/2012 R2 (64 bit)/2012 (64 bit)/ 2008 R2 (64 bit) /2008 (32/64 bit), Mac® (OS X 10.6 and later => 10.9 ~ 10/14) Linux (Web Distribution)|
|PRINT FEATURES||Suspend Job Timeout, Profile Settings, Secure Print, Header/ Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Front/ Back Covers, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 6.0 Seconds (via Platen)|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||Reading/ Printing: Up to 600 x 600|
|COPY SPECIFICATIONS||Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% – 400% (1% Increments) from Platen Glass|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||129%, 200%, 400%|
|BASIC COPY FEATURES||Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Paper Setting, Favorite Setting, Two-Sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection|
|SPECIAL COPY FEATURES||Two-sided Original, Sort, Job Build, N on 1, Different Size Originals, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Copy ID Card|
|TYPE||Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||LTR: 50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond), LGL: 30 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|MAXIMUM ORIGINAL SIZE||Up to 8-1/2″ x 14″|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||4-1/8″ x 5″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Simplex: 13 lb. to 28 lb. Bond (50 to 105 g/m2)
Duplex: 17 lb. to 28 lb. Bond (64 to 105 g/m2)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|NETWORK TWAIN SCAN||Standard|
|NETWORK SCAN UTILITY||ScanGear MF|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Up to 600 x 600|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||300 dpi
Simplex: Up to 38ipm (BW)/ 13ipm (Color) / Duplex: Up to 70ipm (BW)/ 26 (Color)
Simplex: Up to 21 ipm (BW) / Duplex: Up to 35 ipm (BW)
|DESTINATION||E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB, FTP|
|COLOR MODE||Color, BW|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (50)/Local (300)/Speed Dial (281)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||600 dpi, 300 dpi (CL/BW)|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB (TCP/IP)
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Encrypted, Digital Signature)|
|UNIVERSAL SEND FEATURES||Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, File Name, Subject/Message, E-mail Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||One|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive|
|FAX FEATURES||Two-sided Original, Density (for Scanning), Sharpness, TX Report, RX Mode, Resolutions, Favorite Settings|
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard: USB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Department ID, Embedded Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express4
Optional: uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Device Signature|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||120-127 V, 60 Hz, 7.1 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1430W
Sleep Mode: 0.9 W5
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating:6 0.40 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified Rated EPEAT® Silver1|
|TONER||T06 Black (All-In-One Toner Cartridge)|
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||20,500 images (Estimated Yield @ ISO 19752 Coverage)|
NOTE: Check for availability and details for uniFLOW solutions.