Direct Print and Scan for Mobile
- Provides mobile printing and scanning for Corporate/SMB environments that utilize the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, certain imageRUNNER MFPs, and certain MEAP enabled imageRUNNER desktop laser beam printers (LBPs).
- Provides integration with MFP based authentication methods.
- Provides mobile printing and scanning for iPhone, iPad, Android tablets/phones, and Blackberry smartphones.
- Allows Administrator to customize DPSM to suit business requirements. The following options can be configured:
Print options (enable/disable)
Scan options (enable/disable)
Security settings (enable job tracking and secure printing)
Barcode settings (print or share barcode, configure what is displayed on barcode screen)
Logging settings (configure console and logging files for application reporting/analysis)
Configuration servlet (configure login ID and password to access Configuration servlet)
- Provides users with several types of formats to save scan jobs: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, PPTX.
- Provides Blackberry users the ability to print email bodies.
- Provides iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet/phone users the ability to print Web-pages but not email bodies at this time.
- Allows existing files and images or those scanned via Direct Print and Scan for Mobile to be emailed from or saved to mobile device.
NOTE: Direct Print and Scan for Mobile does NOT support PIXMA, imageCLASS, SELPHY or single-function laser beam printers.
NOTE: imageRUNNER LBP devices do not support scan functionality.
The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app is for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, certain imageRUNNER MFPs ONLY, and certain MEAP enabled imageRUNNER desktop laser beam printers (LBPs)