imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control aCess to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, username/password, or card aCess.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full aCounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i
Color Laser Multifunctional
Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
1.75 GHz Dual Core Processor
10.1″ TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat-panel
3.0 GB RAM
|HARD DISK DRIVE||
Standard: 250 GB/Maximum: 1 TB
Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 1,200 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 250 Sheets
Standard: Collate, Group
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Coated, Color, Tracing, Bond, Transparency, Label, Prepunched, Envelope
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Multi-purpose Tray: 12″x18″, 11″x17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement, Statement-R Custom Size/Free Size: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ to 12-5/8″ x 18″, Envelopes (COM10 No.10, Monarch, ISO-C5, DL), Envelope Custom Size ( 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ to 12-5/8″ x 18″)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
|PRINT/COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||
Up to 25 ppm (Letter);Up to 20 ppm (Letter-R); Up to 15 ppm (Legal); Up to 15 ppm (11″ x 17″)
From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds2
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
22-1/4″ x 28-1/2″ x 34-7/8″ (565 mm x 722 mm x 887 mm)5
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
Basic: Multi-purpose Tray + Cassette Drawers open: 38-1/2″ x 44″ (978 mm x 1118 mm)6
Approx. 175.5 lb. (79.6 kg)8
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||
1200 x 1200, 600 x 600
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||
UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.
PCL Fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),9 Barcode Fonts10
|OPERATING SYSTEM 11||
UFRII/PS: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X(10.10 or later)
As fast as 5.9 seconds (BW)/8.2 seconds (Color)
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||
600 x 600
Up to 999
25%-400% (1% Increments)
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||
25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder12
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||
Up to 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
11″ x 17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom Size: 2-3/4″ to 12″ x 17″
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
BW/Color Original: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb.
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
|PLATEN MAXIMUM SCANNING SIZE||
Up to 11-3/4″ x 17″ (297.0 mm x 431.8 mm)
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||
Single-sided Scanning BW/Color: 135 ipm (300 dpi)/51 ipm (600 dpi)
Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB 3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)
Push: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB 3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV
TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||
Statement-R to 11″ x 17″
Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||
Max. 199 Dials
Max. 256 Addresses
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs Stored)
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||
Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,13 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control
Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Digital Signature, User Signature
Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF Humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (Relative Humidity)
110V-127V, 60Hz, 7.5A
Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||Black: 36,000 Images
Color (C,M,Y): 19,000 Images