imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C257iF
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control aCess to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, username/password, or card aCess.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full aCounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C257iF
Color Laser Multifunctional
Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store, Fax
1.75GHz Dual Core Processor
10.1″ TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel
3.0 GB RAM
|HARD DISK DRIVE||
320 GB (available disk space: 200 GB)
Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 650 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 250 Sheets
Standard: Collate, Group
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Multi-Purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Transparency, Pre-punched, Bond, Label, Envelope
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Standard Size: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement Custom Size: 3-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″ (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
|PRINT/COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||
Up to 26 ppm (Letter); Up to 21 ppm (Legal)
From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds1
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
Standard (Desktop): 20-1/2″ x 25-7/8″ x 25-1/8″ (519 mm x 658 mm x 638 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
Basic: 33-1/2″ x 35-3/4″ (852 mm x 908 mm) (with Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended)
Standard (Desktop): Approx. 108 lb. (49 kg)
1200 x 600
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||
UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of standard and optional software and MEAP- based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internetconnected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.
PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),5 Barcode Fonts6
|OPERATING SYSTEM 7||
UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2 /Server 2016 / Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later)
As fast as 6.9 seconds (BW)/ 9.4 seconds (Color)
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||
With Platen: 600 x 600
Up to 999
25%-400% (1% Increments)
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||
25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%
Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder8
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||
Up to 100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Legal, Letter, Statement Custom Size: 1-7/8″ x 5″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″ (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
One-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW), 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016
|SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)||
Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to compatible mobile devices and certain cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||
Send: Automatic Color Select “OFF” (300 x 300 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 200 ipm Automatic Color Select “ON” (300 x 300 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm
Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax, IP Fax (Optional)
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)
Push: Up to 600 x 600
File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV
TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400×400 (Ultra Fine), 200×400 (Super Fine), 200×200 (Fine), 200×100 (Normal)
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||
Statement to Legal
Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs)
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||
Max. 199 Dials
Max. 256 Addresses
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 jobs) Stored
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||
Approx. 16 GB
Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,9 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control
Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
Standard: Secure Watermarks, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature
Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF
110-127V AC 60 Hz, 6.9 A
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||
Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
ENERGY STAR® Certified
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||
Black: 23,000 Images