imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6000i
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control aCess to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, username/password, or card aCess.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full aCounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6000i
Monochrome Laser Multifunctional
Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
1.75GHz Dual Core Processor
10.1″ TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat-panel
4.0 GB RAM
|HARD DISK DRIVE||
Standard: 250 GB/Maximum: 1 TB
Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 1,200 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 250 Sheets
Standard: Collate, Group
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Multi-Purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Coated, Tracing, Bond, Transparency, Label, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab, Envelope
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Upper Cassette: Letter, Executive, Statement-R, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), DL, ISO-C5], Custom Size (3-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ to 11-3/4″ x 8-1/2″)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Index (52 to 256 g/m2)
Up to 60 ppm (Letter), Up to 36 ppm (Letter-R),
From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds2
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
24-3/8″ x 28-1/2″ x 36-7/8″ (620 mm x 722 mm x 937 mm)5
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
Basic: 42-5/8″ x 45-3/4″ (1083 mm x 1162 mm) (Right Cover Open with Multi-Purpose Tray extended + Cassette Drawers Open)
Approx. 280.0 lb (127 kg)6
1200 x 1200
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||
UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES FOR DIRECT PRINT||
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS,7 XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internetconnected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.
PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),8 Barcode Fonts9
|OPERATING SYSTEM 10||
UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019
Approx. 2.9 seconds or less
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||
600 x 600
Up to 9,999
25%-400% (1% Increments)
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||
25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||
Up to 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
11″ x 17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom Size: 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ to 12″ x 17″
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Single-Sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 gsm) (BW, CL)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to compatible mobile devices and certain cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||
Single-Sided Scanning: 135/135 (300 dpi), 80/80 (600 dpi),
Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)
Push: Up to 600 x 600
File: FTP(TCP/IP), SMB3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV
TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||
Statement-R to 11″ x 17″
Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs)
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||
Max. 199 Dials
Max. 256 Addresses
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs) Stored
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||
Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,11 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control
Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Digital Signature User Signature
Temperature: 50 to 86º F
110-127V, 60Hz, 11.5A
Maximum: Approx. 1,800 W
ENERGY STAR® Certified
|TONER||GPR-55 Toner Black|
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 6% COVERAGE)||Black: 57,500 Images|